Monday 20 January 2014

Retake of Examination---Quezon City General Hospital

I was Included in the List of Applicants that needs to Retake the Examination for the Nurse Training Program in Quezon City General Hospital.

:)


I arrived at the SB Hall at 9:15 am, I thought I was late but I saw that my fellow applicants are sitting still in their respective places. I sat in the Front Row. At 9:30 am, Ma'am Marilyn Savella,PhD entered the room and gave us a motivating speech (yes it is indeed motivational than inspirational) before we proceed to our very last ticket to the Nurse Training program the Institution. 


I also think that this pen is my lucky charm

She said that she decided to give us the 2nd chance because she thinks we all deserved it. Maybe some of the applicants didn't study well, or maybe some didn't take their examinations seriously, or maybe didn't have the what we called "LUCK". She also said to us that she chose the easiest set of examination for us, a BONUS examination.

The Moment is here. Examination started at 10:00 am. I do have this confidence that i can pass the said examination. While we are answering, there are some late comers running their way to the hall. They're lucky because the examiners gave them a chance to still have their examination. I answered my Examination for 15-20 mins only. I am praying that my answers will somehow give me a chance to pass. :)

After the examination, we are advised to wait for the results so we waited. After 20 mins of waiting, results are announced but individually. We need to go in the front table and see our results. We are also advised that the passing score is based on the "MEAN" meaning it is the Median of the Highest and Lowest Scores. My Result is... I PASSED THE EXAMINATION!(yahoo!). Most of us passed the examination. In the other hand, there are some who didn't make it. Since i am sitted in the front row, i could see the test results and hear what the examiner and the applicant's conversation. It is unclear to me if the they will still reconsider them.

After the Results were announced, ma'am  Evelyn Banaag and ma'am Marilyn Savella said that there will be a fee in our training which is 4,800/6 months. Our Training is said to be Basic Nurse Training. If we want to have specialization training program after the basic training program, they offer specialization training in the OR, ER and ICU.

To all of my future training mates, CONGRATULATIONS to us and Good Luck to our Journey to the way of Nursing Profession!








1 comment:

  1. HI,anong coveragenong exam please advise.

    ReplyDelete